Disclaimer: All characters herein belong to MGM, Mirisch and Trilogy.  Not mine, no money.

Cherry, Cherry

Honey and cream is all Ezra can think as Chris trails his tanned fingers down his chest.  Chris’s hands are hard and calloused from work, darkly gold from the sun.  His own skin, while not the color of cream, is pale in contrast.  He can’t tear his eyes away, doesn’t want to try.

Instead, he reaches out, fumbles for the bowl on the table and retrieves a cherry dripping with cream, his earlier treat.  Circles it around Chris’s nipple then laps up the white traces.  “Sweet delicacy,” he breathes; Chris groans, thrashes beneath him.  “And I don’t mean the cherry.”

***

Ezra clamps the cherry stem between his teeth, letting the fruit dangle almost obscenely, then dips down so it brushes against Chris’s lips.  Eagerly, Chris arches up, tongue briefly teasing against Ezra’s mouth before curling around the cherry.  He tugs it from the stem, bites down into tart sweetness.

Ezra’s eyes glint with knowing humor, mouth working silently.  A moment later, the cherry stem reappears between his teeth, now tied into an intricate knot.

Staring wide-eyed at the sight, Chris feels himself grow impossibly hotter, and moans.

Ezra leans down, whispers into Chris’s ear, “I find myself desiring more cream…”

***
July 4, 2010
© randi (K. Shepard), 2010

Chris & Ezra, fingers, cherries and cream, oh, my!  All Quill’s fault