Tales of Long Ago . . .1

Lions and Angst and Sex, oh, my!

The sheer number of Voltron stories I've written dictates they have their own page. Well, that, and the boys like to think they're more special than the rest. *shrug*

Lance and Keith

Lance: *whispering* You mean we're not?

Keith: *also whispering* Sssh! Before she notices us again!

Well.  This must be SOMEONE'S little fantasy . . .

Ahem. It seems the boys need a lesson. Maybe one of these days I'll take a page from Todesengel's book and make my list of stories into story of its own. But that day is far off, if it ever comes at all. For right now, I'll make due with a plain ol' list.

One last note: Feedback is a wondrous thing, craved by every author. Even something as simple as "I liked it" or "I hated it". Hint, hint.

In addition to all my own works below, there's a separate page for guests, where all the collabs that I've taken part in will reside. Go and check it out!


Voltron Songfics


Voltron-Not a Songfic Fics

I suppose this requires some explanation. I was driving home one afternoon, and a song came on the radio that captured my attention. This is an everyday occurance, and there's no reason this one song should be any different. Usuallly, though, when this happens, and I'm grabbed by a song like that, I turn it into a songfic, lyrics included. This one didn't happen that way. Yes, I was grabbed by the song, but mostly by the wistful tone of the words, the meaning behind the words. I guess I still can't explain it, even though it's happened four times. They're all related, and should be read in the order below. Not that that will help you any. *grin*

Voltron Fictions


Fanfic Page

Home

1Voltron is the property of World Events Productions, while the original animation (Go-Lion) is the property of Toei Animation. Quick disclaimers should be attached to each work above to that effect (well, at least regarding who owns Voltron). Any and all fanfiction on this page has been created for entertainment only. To go to WEP's site, go to my Links page, and thence to the Voltron section.