Disclaimer: WEP owns Voltron. The various films mentioned are the properties of their respective owners. Technically, I suppose Mel belongs to himself, though millions of fans might wish otherwise . . .

Mel Gibson, Lion Pilot

“Y’know, I always kinda wanted to be Mel Gibson.”

The odd words managed to penetrate Sven’s stupor, even though the hand gently stroking his back threatened to put him to sleep altogether. Slowly, with great effort, he lifted his head and stared down at his lover. “Who?” he asked blearily, still recovering from a recent mind-shattering orgasm. His limbs felt boneless, his brain like mush. He wasn’t entirely sure he could string more than two words together coherently.

Unfortunately, Hunk didn’t appear to have that problem. “Mel Gibson. An old time actor from home.” He seemed to realize the trouble Sven was having trying to track his words, and started to clarify. “Uh . . . really famous . . . lots of movies . . . late twentieth century . . .”

“Why?” This position is damned uncomfortable, Sven decided. But he didn’t move, still wanting to understand just what Hunk was talking about. Not that he had much chance of remembering it at the moment . . .

“Oh.” Hunk’s tanned features flushed slightly. Sven blinked at that, surprised. “Well, he was a good actor, and he had some really great roles. And . . .”

And he was cute, Sven thought suddenly. He must have been . . . The name niggled at him, familiar and strange at the same time, and he wondered at the little stab of jealousy he felt. “What movies?”

“Uh . . . well, ‘The Patriot’, ‘Braveheart’ . . .”

Then Sven remembered. “Oh, ja. The guy in the kilt.” He yawned and rested his head back on Hunk’s shoulder, ready to return to that blissful haze, having completely exhausted his current vocabulary.

Maybe later, he could show Hunk that he didn’t need to be this long dead actor . . .

“Oh, come on!” Sven smiled vacantly, loving the way Hunk’s voice rumbled through his chest, vibrating against his ear. “He’s so much more than just ‘the guy in the kilt’! He’s done . . .”

“Ja, ja,” Sven mumbled into Hunk’s shoulder. “Also the guy in the sexy pants.” He chuckled as Hunk stopped, obviously taken aback.

“Excuse me?”

“‘Kay. For what?” His smile stretched at the disgusted-sounding snort with which Hunk rewarded his words.

“Sexy pants?”

“Ja.”

There was a moment of silence. Then- “You gonna elaborate on that?” Hunk asked.

“No.” Didn’t he remember? Immediately, Sven dismissed the thought. That couldn’t be it.

With a soft grunt, Hunk flipped them over so Sven was trapped beneath his wide chest rather than lying on it. Sven blinked up at him in confusion that was only partially feigned. But he was suddenly much more alert.

“You sure?” Hunk’s fingers lightly teased Sven’s side, a prelude to tickling. Sven tried to squirm away, but was held in place by Hunk’s greater weight.

“No fair . . .”

Sexy pants?

“Hot trousers?” Sven grinned. Maybe Hunk didn’t remember . . . This might be fun . . .

The fingers twitched against his waist, and Sven yelped, trying to twist away. Or not.

“You sure?”

“Seductive sideburns?”

“You’re diggin’ a hole,” Hunk warned, though he was trying not to laugh. “Would you like a shovel?”

“Um . . . big-ass gun? Oh, no, wait, . . .” Sven continued to grin up at Hunk, and attempted to wiggle his hips, though they were quite securely pinned between Hunk’s bulk and the mattress.

Without warning, Hunk bent his head and kissed Sven firmly. Surprised only for a moment, Sven melted into the kiss, opening his mouth when Hunk’s tongue flicked against his lips. His body began to take notice as Hunk thoroughly explored his mouth, senses he thought surely had been sated awakening again.

It was several minutes before Hunk pulled away, and they both were panting as he did. “You . . .” Hunk paused to gulp air, then kissed Sven again, quickly. “You gonna talk sense this time?”

“You were trying to kiss sense into me?” Sven found that his arms had somehow wound themselves around Hunk’s neck, one hand working into his tousled hair, the other squeezing a muscled shoulder. “And I thought I was talking sense.” He scraped his fingernails lightly down Hunk’s shoulder blade, making the skin shiver.

“All right, I’m lost.” Hunk propped himself up on his elbows, the movement pressing his pelvis tightly into Sven’s.

At that, Sven made a sound low in his throat, almost a purr, and slid his hands over Hunk’s shoulders to caress his chest.

He tried, anyway. Hunk grabbed at his hands, lost his balance and fell heavily onto Sven. However, this brought his face within range of Sven’s, and he stretched up to capture his lover’s lips again. Teasing, nibbling, he coaxed Hunk into responding to him, and groaned softly when he pulled away.

“Come back . . .” Sven reached to cup his hand around the nape of Hunk’s neck, exerting a gentle pressure, trying to pull him down again. The other hand, however, was still caught in Hunk’s strong grip, and it seemed unlikely that it would be released soon.

“You’re all flushed again.” Even Hunk’s whisper somehow managed to sound like thunder. He traced Sven’s cheeks with one rough fingertip, pulling away as Sven turned and tried to nip it.

“I know. Come back down . . .” Sven pulled again, a bit harder, but Hunk refused to move. “Please?”

He grinned down. “No. Not until you tell me just what the hell you’re talking about.”

Sven groaned again, and released him. “Hunk . . .” The way his lover’s hips were pushing against his own was murder, pure and simple. He could feel the pressure, the soft friction, the mere closeness arousing him again.

How had this gotten turned around? He hadn’t been trying to be cryptic, really. And it would be so easy to explain . . .

If Hunk weren’t unintentionally making it so difficult . . .

Looking up, eyes pleading, he licked his lips, and heard as Hunk’s breath caught at the action. “You promise?”

Hunk nodded, watching his mouth almost hungrily.

“Well, you were the one who wanted me to watch that Mel Gibson marathon of movies all those months ago . . . I thought you would know what I was talking about.” Sven managed a grin. “Are you an expert or not?”

Hunk’s eyes unfocused and he seemed to stare at a spot on the pillow by Sven’s ear. Sven said nothing further, but his smile grew wider when Hunk cursed softly. He released Sven’s hand to cover his own face, then twisted and flopped back down on the bed next to Sven, who propped himself up on one elbow.

“Son of a . . .”

“Sexy leather pants in ‘Mad Max’, right?” Sven couldn’t resist poking Hunk’s injured pride.

Hunk merely made a wordless grunt. Sven prodded him again, this time with his finger, until he finally agreed with an explosive “Yes!”

“Seductive sideburns in ‘Maverick’, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Big-ass gun . . .” Sven raised his eyebrows, but Hunk was still hiding his face.

“In ‘Lethal Weapon’, yeah.”

“And you thought I wasn’t paying attention.” Deciding it was time to lave that bruised ego, Sven leaned down to nibble on an ear. Hunk jumped, startled, but did not stop him. “Didn’t you?”

“You weren’t!” Finally, Hunk came out from behind his hands. “You had me convinced you were bored out of your mind. Either that, or you were trying to seduce me on the couch.”

“I wasn’t trying, I did seduce you,” Sven breathed, his warm breath causing Hunk to shiver. He paused to suckle on Hunk’s neck, then continued, “But I was watching, at least a little bit. He was very cute in ‘Mad Max’.”

“Mmm. Yeeeaaah . . .” Hunk’s eyes drifted closed, and he let his head loll to one side to give Sven better access to his neck. Sven quickly took advantage.

“Too bad they didn’t show that one first. And besides . . .” He stopped to nuzzle his lover’s cheek. “You’re better than Mel Gibson, anyway.”

“Mmm?”

Taking the questioning sound as encouragement to go on, in between kisses, Sven did so. “Ja. In each of those movies, Mel only had one of the attributes that you’ve already got, all the time.”

“Like what?” Hunk sounded a bit breathless.

Reclaiming his position on top of Hunk once more, Sven didn’t reply immediately, but let his finger stroke Hunk’s cheek, drifting slowly toward his ear. “Seductive sideburns,” he whispered, smiling. “And all this shaggy hair . . .” He buried his fingers in Hunk’s thick hair again. “And I’ve always thought you made your pants very sexy. I love imagining the way your ass moves when you walk . . .” Sven shifted a bit lower, to kiss Hunk’s chest, to give the perky brown nipples their share of affection. Hunk moaned softly as hands ran down his body, caressing and teasing.

After a few moments of that delicious attention, Hunk tugged at his hair and Sven looked up to see his lover smiling. “And what . . . what about that big-ass gun?” Hunk panted.

Giving Hunk a devilish grin, Sven replied, “Oh, that’s attached to your Lion, of course.” His grin grew wider as Hunk blinked uncomprehendingly, his smile fading. “What? You didn’t think I was going to let you stick this monster into me, did you?” Twisting, reaching behind himself, he ran his fingers lightly over Hunk’s cock, and felt it firm under his hand.

“Well . . . could always hope . . . right?”

“No worries there, mate.”

And the sound of the Australian accent mixed with Sven’s own native burr made Hunk laugh so hard that he never noticed what Sven was doing to him. For another few seconds, Sven continued to stroke him, then moved to kneel between his legs, positioning himself against his lover’s opening. Even as Sven’s eyes fluttered shut, he saw Hunk’s fly open, heard him choke on a giggle. But he was a little too busy . . .

“Uuhnn!” As Sven slid slowly in, Hunk threw his head back, groaning loudly. He clutched at the slim body on top of him, trying to draw him closer.

Sven didn’t stop until he was seated to the hilt, relishing each centimeter of heat surrounding him. His lips brushed Hunk’s ear just before he began to move. “No worries at all.”

***

September 3, 2002

Revised January 2003